Convergys is looking for Customer Support Professionals who are interested in providing existing customers with service and benefits clarification, and overall customer support. If you are excited about implementing enthusiastic and empathetic customer care, Convergys has a position for you!
Convergys is an in-bound call center, providing outstanding customer service. Unique to our industry and the North Country; ALL promotions and career development is made from within! We have various departments in which to grow, such as; Training, Recruiting, Coaching, and Leadership! We pride our company on ensuring we help create the path for you to further your development.
Convergys has a campus environment, featuring break rooms with amenities to accommodate all of our employees. We have a cafeteria on site making food to order, as well as a shoppette with additional goodies to get you through your day! Enjoy a pool table, massage chairs, and more! And remember- Convergys supports those seeking higher education; ask us about accommodated school schedules!
Work for a company that appreciates your hard work and dedication! Here are just a few reasons to start you next career with Convergys:
· Guaranteed 40-hour work weeks- every week!
· Paid, progressive training and continuous career development.
· Full comprehensive benefits package- medical, dental, vision,
· 401k; all available on 91st day of employment!
· Tuition Reimbursement- to include Bachelors and Masters programs!
· Paid time off- start accruing Day One of training!
· Annual Employee Appreciation Day!
· Additional client and company incentives, on top of an $11.50/hour rate!
· Promotions and advancement opportunities are only available to current employees- you won't find that anywhere else!
Must exude high energy and professional level communication skills-
both written and verbal.
Ability to multi-task in a high-volume customer service environment.
PC skills and ability to type 25 WPM.
Patient, friendly disposition in all customer contact interactions.
Successful drug screen and background check.
High School Diploma or Equivalent.
To be considered, you must apply online @ www.convergys.com or visit our site location @ 146 Arsenal Street- meet with the Recruiting Team to get your questions answered! Contact Reese Wheeler at 315-785-9200, extension 8212013, with questions. We welcome you to visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/reeseatconvergys #lifeatconvergys #convergyscareers
txt us @ 315-681-5015!
Posted in: Jobs
Find out how close you are to this item!